Power Systems Engineer
What is your challenge
As a Power Systems Engineer, you design variable drives for maritime and offshore projects in such a way that they meet the functional requirements of the custuomer. You are also responsible for testing and commissioning these drives and you solve malfunctions at locations in the Netherlands and abroad.. You alternate your work at the office with work at project locations in the Netherlands and abroad.
You take care of the technical documentation and specifications in collaboration with the project team.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB REQUIREMENTS
- A completed college education Electrical Engineering, Control Technology or similar
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar position and/or projects
- Experience with PLC systems is a plus
- Knowledge of/experience with variable drives (Vacon, Siemens, ABB)
- Knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- You are flexible and willing to travel regularly in the Netherlands and abroad
- Do you work disciplined and accurately
- Have a sense of responsibility and show initiative
- Do you have good communication skills at various levels
- Someone who performs well under high pressure
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
You will work for a growing and dynamic family business. The working atmosphere is good and informal. We have an active staff association and a monthly Friday afternoon drink. It is also possible to adjust your working hours and workplace to what suits you.
We work under the Collective Labor Agreement for Metal and Technology. You will receive a salary in line with the market. You are entitled to travel allowance, 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days. You will also be registered with the Pension Fund Foundation for the 'Metaal & Techniek' and you will have the opportunity to participate in the collective health insurance. You will have access to a laptop.
Your own children can claim a contribution towards the study costs from our study fund. If you want to follow a training or course, we reimburse these costs from our study costs regulations.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
Do you want to know more about the content of the position? Please contact Hans van de Velde (Manager Technical Departments), telephone number: 0184-413288.
Do you think the position is really something for you? Send us your motivation and CV via the button below.